Saturday, December 5, 2015

Draft of Open Letter

Oh mah gawd no I don't like that this class is ending, that means its just gross chemistry and math from here on out, make it stop. But regardless, here is the draft of my open letter for your editing pleasure.
Mattox, Bailey "Sam" 7/16/15 via photos.
I feel alright about what I have.... but I still have a lot to improve on. For example I feel like its perrrrrrty long for a letter, but at the same time there is a lot of information to include. But how about the semi-formal letter conventions at the beginning of the letter? Perusing my peers' blogs, I've seen people doing it a lot of different ways, and looking up semi-formal letter conventions I get a lot of different results. And finally formality: I tried to stay within the conventions of a semi-formal letter, but I also wanted to let my voice show (its kinda hard to keep it in now that it's been let out, it's typically been the reverse in my past projects, huh).

Thank you in advance for the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment