Friday, December 11, 2015

Reflection on Open Letter Draft

We're here friends! We made it! Go us! Side note, Sean, you must go on Rate My Professor and look yourself up to cheer up when you're having bad days, because it is like literally so many great reviews its crazy. If you don't already, that might be a good thing to start doing, like seriously.

I peer reviewed Joy and Zayla's open letters in peer review, and in my LAST BLOG POST I will be talking about my draft and plans I have for it as the deadline looms.

Anderson, Jill "The Breakfast Club" 07/29/13 via Just Jilly.

At the moment I am almost done with my final project (good thing too, considering its due in a few hours) but I still have a few things to work on. I definitely showed that I have the ability to think about my writing and myself as a writer. In fact maybe a little too much, because I have plenty of material and I need to make it a little shorter still. Not to mention I need to make it sound more like a letter and less like an essay, that's one of the main things I still have to tweak.

 I specifically made sure that I showed examples of the things I was talking about in my writing by hyperlinking and quoting. Some of my analysis was what actually makes it a little long. I probably need to go back and explain why I made certain choices a little more, even if it is to say "I just felt like it was a good idea" or something.

I honestly had a super fun time in this class, and I am proud of myself for what I have accomplished here. Thank you all for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment