Friday, October 23, 2015

Narrowing My Focus

In this post I will pick a few of the best questions from my previous post to narrow my focus. I will be further researching these questions to get a better background on this controversy. 

Gummi bears and pearls "I Mustache You A Question"
10/23/15 via pinterest. 
  • How does the Koko project affect the nature of animal communication as a whole?
I think that this question is important to answer because it could have a big impact on the validity of the case. It could also have big implications for the argument I want to make in my project. 


  • What has the emotional response to Koko the gorilla been to the public?

With the viewpoint that I have in mind, I think it will be really helpful for my argument to know what the emotional response has been to Koko. In fact my argument kind of hinges on this question. 


  • How have other arguments of this topic been presented publicly,and what points of view have have been shown?
I think this is important when starting to consider how I will want to make my own project. I have to make sure that the point of view I am presenting is new, and in a genre that someone interested in this controversy would actually care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment